SmileCrossfire not updating!!!

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Crossfire not updating!!!
My crossfire update gets stuck and every time i restart my update it downloades for a while and gets stuck again. Help?!
Thanks in advance
Is your computer to slow or old?
Wrong section.
Its New and its better than most of the people here. 8gb Ram 1tr memory...
You have slow internet/computer it's a big patch be patient. I started downloading 5minutes ago and around 5% done..

Btw Wrong section
okay And i have fast internet :\
/request close or move :P (sorry)
whenever it gets stuck cancel it and restart it should start from where u canceled it or redownload CF... and WRONG SECTION
I know its wrong section stop saying but I do restart it every time and its really slow... :S
i had the same problem.. still doo =(
I have the same problem too, i'm stuck at 882.30kb/1.89. And no, it cant be my computer, I have an ssd, 1055t OC 3.8ghz and hd5850 @850/1200...
Yeah.. this is really gay.. stupid crossfire
Clean PC, don't do anything when u will download patch.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?