CA_direct.exe
Servers are up
To open without website you go to combat arms folder and click "combat arms Direct"
I can open the game, but when i log in it says, "unable to run game due to file being corrupted" or something like that. I think itll be up in a few minutes , unless nexon extends the maintenance :S
I can open the game, but when i log in it says, "unable to run game due to file being corrupted" or something like that. I think itll be up in a few minutes , unless nexon extends the maintenance :S
Nope it still on maintenance for me o.o
We won't know for sure if hacks are patched until the servers actually are up again.
1. To start the game without the website, go to your combat arms folder and find CombatArms_Direct. It's the original way to start the game.
2. You can actually start the game with the direct launch but it will d/c you no matter what. Even if you don't start with hacks it will disconnect. My error was something bout the Hackshield and how it didn't properly start.
1. To start the game without the website, go to your combat arms folder and find CombatArms_Direct. It's the original way to start the game.
2. You can actually start the game with the direct launch but it will d/c you no matter what. Even if you don't start with hacks it will disconnect. My error was something bout the Hackshield and how it didn't properly start.
Edit I'm in the game. Posting a screenie in a sec.
I got it the first time >_<
All hacks are probs patch, most time I seen them to mateniece for 14.5 hours rofl.

This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
WarRock - International Hacksservers are pretty laggy now 18 WarRock - International HacksWar Rock servers are down , whehehe 28 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsAnd the servers are down
12 CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) HacksCounterstrike for free (Cracked Servers Are Needed So You Can't Play On Official)WO 1 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsSince..servers are updating...
10
