[help] Increasing knifedmg

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
[help] Increasing knifedmg
What is the name of the knife so i can change its damage with the _damage.gsc ?
I don't know, but I do know that it hurts for exactly 138 damage so:

Code:
if(iDamage == 138)
iDamage = ??
only way to do it is the way azumikkel just mentioned since there isnt any name for the knife :/
Quote Originally Posted by schiz View Post
only way to do it is the way azumikkel just mentioned since there isnt any name for the knife :/
There probably is, but nobody will ever know.
isnt it a 1 hit kill? the multipliers still keep the knife dmg 100+ is the reason so u can reduce the knife dmg?
Quote Originally Posted by Stoshy View Post
isnt it a 1 hit kill? the multipliers still keep the knife dmg 100+ is the reason so u can reduce the knife dmg?
Either that or he made a mod that increases peoples health.
Thanks azumikkel and ur right its something like a zombiemod. Could u try answering my second question conserning the claymore spawning too ? Thanks in advance
Quote Originally Posted by kerocs View Post
Thanks azumikkel and ur right its something like a zombiemod. Could u try answering my second question conserning the claymore spawning too ? Thanks in advance
i didnt read it but did u mean the claymore plant limit? its a dvar
hmm doesnt work
are u sure its 138 ?
how can i ceck ?
put this in iDamage to see what the name of the melee is
Code:
foreach(player in level.players)
if(iDamage > 100)
player iPrintLnBold(sWeapon);
Edit: That would make an unknown function. I am not sure how to print it to everyone with a basic code.
Edit: Maybe not, I'm not sure.
Edit: It will, it was something else in my script that caused trouble.
Quote Originally Posted by AZUMIKKEL View Post
put this in iDamage to see what the name of the melee is
Code:
foreach(player in level.players)
if(iDamage > 100)
player iPrintLnBold(sWeapon);
Edit: That would make an unknown function. I am not sure how to print it to everyone with a basic code.
Edit: Maybe not, I'm not sure.
Or you could just use the real name of knife and not go searching for it

Code:
+melee
I only read azum.. post if this has nothing to do with it sorry..

Yep sorry nothing to do with it wrong kind of knife P
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us