W7 Help please ^^

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
W7 Help please ^^
i got W7 64 bit and everytime I use a hack nothing happens.
1st I run Injector as Admin
2end U run CA EU as Admin
3th I login and stuff but w/e I press nothing happens No crash ore hack :S

Help please?
(I'm currently trying Confict's Hotkey Hack with his injector...)
Quote Originally Posted by DjFunky View Post
i got W7 64 bit and everytime I use a hack nothing happens.
1st I run Injector as Admin
2end U run CA EU as Admin
3th I login and stuff but w/e I press nothing happens No crash ore hack :S

Help please?
(I'm currently trying Confict's Hotkey Hack with his injector...)
well its hard to help u since u dont get any eror . =/
Get a new hack and injector.
Quote Originally Posted by shahin7777 View Post
Get a new hack and injector.
Like which ones?
I have the same problem too i try all injectors and nothing work expet some injectors i can use to inject WarRock...
So no one knows why this doesn't work?
Try to use PerX win7 64-bit injector, it should be working, but there aint any hacks yet so you need to wait.
ok
Quote Originally Posted by DjFunky View Post
i got W7 64 bit and everytime I use a hack nothing happens.
1st I run Injector as Admin
2end U run CA EU as Admin
3th I login and stuff but w/e I press nothing happens No crash ore hack :S

Help please?
(I'm currently trying Confict's Hotkey Hack with his injector...)
okokokok/me
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?