How do Middleman prevent scams?

Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by John42 View Post
From my knowledge, this is how a Middle Man can help.
Don't flame me if I'm wrong please

Person A has 50K NX and Person B has a 1LT account.
They want to exchange via Middle Man.

Person A and B add the MiddleMan on Messenger.

Person B will give the middleman their account login and pass change info, and the middleman will change the pass.
Then Person A will give their NX codes to the Middleman.


Then the Middleman will give the NX to Peron B.
person B will report whether it works or not.
If it does, the middleman will then turn over the account login/info to Person A.

If it doesn't, the middleman will tell Person B the password they set so they can login and change it back to their choice, and Person A will get a warning/ban for giving a fradulent NX Code.
verry nice explation i give you
well what about a sell of cd-key, because I am presently owning 5 cod mw2 cd-key and I wan't to sell them at 30$ each

but with your explanation it is easy for someone to add it and say oh no not working then I get scam... ( already happenned to I with one of my cod mw2 cd-key )


so how can the middle man just help me trough a trade of 30$ US on paypal for 1 cd-key ? and if he take the money from paypal when it will come to I I won,t get 30$ because of the % paypal take...


so well help me to understand

PM or VM me about how the trade will look like. THX
Alright, you and the guy have a middle man. You give the information to the middle man, and he does too. The middle man makes sure it works. If you have a trusted one, he will give both of you the ID and password to the accounts. It's just a way to prevent scam.
Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?