WORKING menu hack August11 (after patch)

Posts 1–15 of 213 · Page 1 of 15
WORKING menu hack August11 (after patch)
Features:
Code:
[Visual]
Show FPS
Crosshair (red, green, blue, white, rainbow)
NXChams
Wireframe
Full Wireframe
Skeleton
Tracers
Show Breath
Fullbright
Whitewalls
HideGun
Cam Damage
Show Stats
 
[Removals]
No Recoil
No Spread
No Reload
No Fog
No Sway
No Spawn Wait
Glasswalls
 
[Misc]
Speedhack
Gravity(fly)
Pickup
Windowed
Hover
Superjump (3 levels)
Suicide(DLT)
Glitcher
Unlock Cursor
Panic (F7)
Instructions:
1. Download
2. Extract .dll to anywhere
3. Use an injector to inject .dll (Process: Engine.exe, auto inject, vista/7 run as admin)
4. Once in game you should see text at the bottom left (If not it didn't inject properly)
5. Press INSERT to turn on menu, arrow keys to select/turn on/off hacks
6. Have fun pwning noobs


Ingame:

Extra Info:
- You might need the latest DirectX runtime, google
it.
- You also might need .NET Framework 4.

Virus scans:
VirusTotal: VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
VirScan: Menu Pub v1.4.rar MD5:9051ea9aee749d163982c0b6ec435cbd - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

Credit: LightzOut
Menu Pub v1.4.rarattachment deleted · 2,205 downloads before removal
Nice leech but
Leechin is for pussys
Wow this looks great, hope it gets approved.
nice pendient approval!! lol
I this leeched? I think it is, cant really tell. If it is credits please.
Quote Originally Posted by Beatz View Post
I this leeched? I think it is, cant really tell. If it is credits please.
I gave credits, bottom of thread.
someone approve this lol
i wanna play sector 25 already lmao
any other site to get it?
v1.4 but the pic shows v1.3 ?
hurry and aprove please i wanna pwn some noobs in combat arms
hope it gets approved quickly...
Posts 1–15 of 213 · Page 1 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us