Error when startting hacks.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Error when startting hacks.
Hey. Everytime i try to start Combat arms with a hack i get this error----




Since its kind of small heres what it says---

*This application has failed to start becasue MSVCP100D.dll was not found.Re-installing the application may fix this problem.*

I cant find it on google when is search for it.


When i press ok Combat arms still starts but the hacks dont work.


Any help would be appreciated, thx!
/Moved to Combat Arms Help Section.
well what hack are u using?
and i see ur using perx scan it with malwarebytes antie-malware u will see it contains a backdoor.bot .. i frankly would get gid of it untill they fix the problem .. it may not be a virus but it sure helps in getting one
Quote Originally Posted by death2431 View Post
well what hack are u using?
I tried using the Braco no menu hack and the Menu Pub V1[1].4 wioth a perx injector and ****Loader
You Need To DL A Hack Fixer...

Thank Me If I Helped
I have the same problem wile useing the new bracco hack, its says its missing or soemthing. BUT I ALREDY HAVE IT in the correct files. and if i re-install it is the same exact file
get that dll google it its the 1st link, download it unrar it place it in C:dows/system32
Edit: didnt read post b4 lol, i see u fixed it
First download your .dll from http://www.dll-files.com/and then extract msvcr100.dll and place it in your Combat Arms Folder and your / System32(32bit)/SystemWOW64(64bit) folder.

This SHOULD fix your problem.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?