Superman

Posts 76–82 of 82 · Page 6 of 6
Waw!!! "That gotta hurt!" XD ... please go to msn Kyo, I'm as bored as a little girl eating candy from yer van :P
Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Hunter
Waw!!! "That gotta hurt!" XD ... please go to msn Kyo, I'm as bored as a little girl eating candy from yer van :P
If you got candy from my van you shouldn't be too bored ;D
But I'm at school at the moment can't get msn. Someone is looking over my shoulder... yes you... stop it now....
Omg, Press Teh Button That Says: Disguise Mpgh In To A Children's Site!
Quote Originally Posted by Kyojiro
Where were you stationed? I was by the merry go round.
bout 34 clicks to the left next to the big wheel bike on dead charlies' hill
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360
Let dave post where he wants cus umm he can his the god of mods its called the ADMINISTRATOR and he can PWN you with a ban any time he wants.... so just let dave be
BROWN NOSING MONKEY FAG

get your lips off daves ass and agree with IET
Posts 76–82 of 82 · Page 6 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?