Unpacking cshell.dll

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Unpacking cshell.dll
Can some one help me with unpacking cshell.dll?
Befor the patch I could find with what cshell.dll was packt.

Now I can't

Can some one help me to find what software cshell is packt with?
I tryed

RDG
PEID
exeinfo pe


Found:
Themida v2.0.1.0 - v2.1.2.0 (or newer) + Hide PE Scanner Option
you dont need a unpacker, you need make a software that load the libray CShell.dll and then attach this with Ollydbg...
I have loaded cshell.dll.
You can see in the memory that cshell is there.



But how can I dump cshell to a file? becouse I can't select whole cshell
Damn looks so complicated lawl.
If you open the PE Header, then you see the MZ, but the code after it is so small :S
That can't be good
You can right click on CShell .text and then dump it into a .mem file but i dont know what to do next.
Then the file is 256 KB. That can't be good
Thanks

I dumpt it,
but I still have the protection error :S
I released the CShell unpacked after patch if you want it.
I make a video how I did it.
Maby I do somting wrong :P
If you need some help with unpacking cshell ask me via pm
You can ask Blood about this, he's really pro at it.

@UltraPGNoob, no outside link :/
@hahaz sry. i replaced the link by an uploaded file.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us