Accaounts

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Accaounts
Trading a lvl 38 with premium and m60 retail for awm of famas retail code.

Trading a lvl 19 for 1 month worth of premium..
i will Trade U A Foot Up The Ass For It
Quote Originally Posted by icaro900 View Post
Trading a lvl 38 with premium and m60 retail for awm of famas retail code.

Trading a lvl 19 for 1 month worth of premium..
I love how you were so desperate to get my level 16 and now all the sudden you have had all these accounts and say your trading shit. I don't believe it. You must scam hahaha, don't trade with him.
Quote Originally Posted by Devin Hester View Post
I love how you were so desperate to get my level 16 and now all the sudden you have had all these accounts and say your trading shit. I don't believe it. You must scam hahaha, don't trade with him.
Look at my post count i don't scam you little bitch. Joseph stfu you little spamming ch00b.
...
Runescape account lvl 108 for your account
Quote Originally Posted by icaro900 View Post
Look at my post count i don't scam you little bitch. Joseph stfu you little spamming ch00b.
It's not spamming you dipshit. I know you scam because I'm gunny101 and you even tried to steal my level 44. Don't give me bullshit.
trade a lvl 25 and its the co-leader of a mega clan
Quote Originally Posted by brownsfan91 View Post
trade a lvl 25 and its the co-leader of a mega clan

Sry.. Account was traded.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us