Some more PTC

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Some more PTC
DrawPolyGrids
DrawSprites
DrawTranslucentModels

PS:NO idea what they do...Cant get hot keys working -.-


Don't know if they have been found
/cba to look at all the post's with PTC's


If they have been found close
Nice one,
did you find they's in the new cshell.dll?
Quote Originally Posted by lauwy View Post
Nice one,
did you find they's in the new cshell.dll?
Commands aren't even in cshell.dll it's in crossfire.exe =o="
I found a few in cshell.dll.
Did you unpackt crossfire?
Well no, I obtained a new VIP hack and then I went n found olly

So, watch out for more

If you lot can tell me what they do would be nice...
I'll be making a list/hack with all of them..
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us