Winchester-S

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Winchester-S
I don't know if anyone asked yet, but what's the verdict on this gun?
epic power, good accuracy. awesome for headshot, por/fun weapon.
All that in close/mid range

Long range suck
Long range fail
Good power
Good for GM
I say hard to master
Power was raised I guess and the accuracy but f u scope in and shoo it does less damage that's what I hate
idk yet, im taking a break from cf atm. i only went in bought it, and tried shooting a couple bullets at a wall in MM. i noticed the scope isnt like a sniper, the reload is much faster than original winny, it has 2 less bullets than original, and it has a SXE ak scope type skin.
My Verdict : Good Gun if u will learn to use it properly. But it's just useful sometimes, so it should be your 2nd weapon.
I already own a scar light, so I should be fine.
It's a good gun, for me worth pay for it.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?