[SOLVED]Console

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED]Console
Dear Members,

I've used the search option to find more about the console hack, but I didn't found good information.

I've a few questions un-answered.

Can I get banned for using the console?

Can I get banned for using commands in the console?

Hope you can answer these questions for me.

Regards,

N3xt
Quote Originally Posted by N3xt View Post
Dear Members,

I've used the search option to find more about the console hack, but I didn't found good information.

I've a few questions un-answered.
Can I get banned for using the console?
Yes, if u dont use MW2 liberation



Can I get banned for using commands in the console?
Commands in console = Opening console = Ban, except if u have MW2 liberation.



Dont use VAC Chaos, it's outdated.

Have Fun.
can u get banned using mw2 liberation?
And what is MW2 Liberation ?
prob a vac disbaler o:
Yes, if you use it without a very good disabler you get 100% banned.

/moved to help

/marked as solved
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us