[Release]Public OPK Code

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
[Release]Public OPK Code
I'll go straight to the point. I think OPK sucks, so there's not much reason to keep it private anymore. So here it is.

On Code:
Code:
Call WriteASM(&50F9C3, "E938263F0090")
Call WriteASM(&902000, "BB00A08C45B80000000089997401000089817801000089997C010000E9B8D9C0FF")
Off Code:
Code:
Call WriteASM(&50F9C3, "899174010000")
Call WriteASM(&902000, "000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000")
100% working, as tested by me. You need a WriteASM function for this, obviously, but that's also pretty much public as of now. Enjoy . Flames and criticism are welcome. Begging for anything else is not.

PS: Do not ask for ForcyHax. I will make no more hacks for the public.
Fuck OPK lol
ok, nice, but, wasnt OPK detected??
OPK is the most annoying thing ever xD
OPK is instant bant

I love it =D
OPK doesn't have to be instant ban of PB -.-
OPK Sucks :P
Where can get WriteASM Funciot? =O
Quote Originally Posted by jaqq3000 View Post
Where can get WriteASM Funciot? =O
Cheat engine.
I only use OPK for fast XP.
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
Cheat engine.
Wrong. You can make your own, or get it from unseen's module generator, or other module generators. And for those who are actually using this, I could at least get a thanks...
Quote Originally Posted by personperson View Post
Wrong. You can make your own, or get it from unseen's module generator, or other module generators. And for those who are actually using this, I could at least get a thanks...
You can write assembly in cheat engine... What are you talking about?
Their talking about VB ASM codes.
I'm talking about this code specifically. If anyone wants, I could also post the code to use on CE's Auto-Assembly.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us