Thumbs downCAE Help

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
CAE Help
Hi all,

I have a problem. I cant play CA anymore because it stops when it is loading(with that running guy). Can anyone help me what to do? I found in the Combat Arms folder a file, Debug...
Here is the content:
2010/8/13 ----- 14:38:39 - CombatArms Debug Start!

Exception code: C0000005


Fault address: 37325ABB 01:00224ABB D:\Combat Arms EU\Game\cshell.dll




EAX:00000000
EBX:00000000
ECX:00000000
EDX:0E800001
ESI:0BD21498
EDI:00000000


CS:EIP:001B:37325ABB


SS:ESP:0023:0012D550 EBP:0000002E


DS:0023 ES:0023 FS:003B GS:0000


Flags:00010246



Call stack:

Address Frame Logical addr Module


Call_Static[0]: 37325ABB 0000002E 0001:00224ABB D:\Combat Arms EU\Game\cshell.dll

Please Help Me! It's holiday and I wanna play Combat Arms asap!

Grtz,

Jayant
mayby tell since when u get this problem .
Are you injecting any hacks?
Seems like you fucked up your cshell.dll
Maybe reinstalling could help or just ask for cshell.dll from someone
C0000005 means code is corrupted/Cant read it
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us