[TUT]How to find LT pointer

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
[TUT]How to find LT pointer
Searth in cshell.dll a command like CursorCenter 0, Dubbel click on it. Go 2 addresss up, and there it is in the [].

THIS is something I had been thinking about.

I knew it was in the cshell, but I had no clue as to where to find it.
Thanks for this tutorial!
Np

Now z8 can't stop use any more :P
Or they need to block PTC
Quote Originally Posted by lauwy View Post
Now z8 can't stop use any more :P
Or they need to block PTC
Don't think that's going to happen unless they change the entire game engine... ):]

Bwhaha @ Smilegate for being noobs and Bwhahah @ Z8 for using Xtrap! BWHAHAHA! <-- Someone siggy all of that.
Quote Originally Posted by ClamPie View Post
Don't think that's going to happen unless they change the entire game engine... ):]

Bwhaha @ Smilegate for being noobs and Bwhahah @ Z8 for using Xtrap! BWHAHAHA! <-- Someone siggy all of that.
no they can easily patch it.... if there smart enough
one way is constantly run checks on the current command being processed through the console(would make us have to disable that)
get rid of the commands and hard code them
and so on
Thanks man good post
omg this is serious.

nice.
hey good job man u've been contributing a lot nowadays
whi9ch program was that??
Ollydbg, I opent a unpackt cshell.dll

Watch the Cshell.dll tut There you see how to do the rest.
Did you unpackt it?
Sure I can, what doesn't work?
Quote Originally Posted by lauwy View Post
Sure I can, what doesn't work?
hello i was able to unpack CSHELL.dll on philippines but i cudnt find its own Lt adddress even if i try to locate ptc most around it are empty theres no addresses similar to ur cshell
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?