Thumbs upIdea >:)

PollDo you want a mod of the Day??
13 votes
Posts 1–15 of 62 · Page 1 of 5
Idea >:)
They're are so many bad mods on this forum it isn't even funny, all the good mods get flooded out in like 1 hour by 15 releases of really bad mods. So....
I have a solution, Mod of the Day
We can have soso judge which mod can be mod of the day and he can sticky it for a day so it won't get over run by bad mods .
But then when its done
you might find a better mod :0
Can i help
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
But then when its done
you might find a better mod :0
Can i help

idk yea they should let 5 well known modders be the judge
Meh
Im just finishing a few texture mods I made to prove idiots who says I'm so good at texture modding wrong
Re read the sentence before commenting
Yes, I'm proving them how shitty I am with texture mods
How do I glaze guns?
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
Meh
Im just finishing a few texture mods I made to prove idiots who says I'm so good at texture modding wrong
Re read the sentence before commenting
Yes, I'm proving them how shitty I am with texture mods
How do I glaze guns?
vote on the poll
Quote Originally Posted by Distinction View Post


vote on the poll
1st one to vote
0.o
Well corndog is dead. sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo
Crazyquinn be gone
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo
noob555 on post ban
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo
AVGN with his weird stuff is on post ban
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo
we have to pick noobs
Alu will be beggin' to be in ;3
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
Well corndog is dead. sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo
Crazyquinn be gone
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo
noob555 on post ban
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo
AVGN with his weird stuff is on post ban
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo
we have to pick noobs
Alu will be beggin' to be in ;3
I am noob555 .-.
You can get ali
soso
me
You
Hidden >:_
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
Well corndog is dead. sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo
Crazyquinn be gone
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo
noob555 on post ban
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo
AVGN with his weird stuff is on post ban
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo
we have to pick noobs
Alu will be beggin' to be in ;3
Im the master critic, I get in?
I say
Distinct (Dont remember new name)
Noob555
Jabuuty671
Owner Fritz (Even tho he's a troll, he makes good points)
666HiddenMaster666
ALIJANDRO, ALI ALI ALIJANDRO
NUUUUUU
If errbody be on, then:
CrazyQuinn
Corndog
Ali
Noob555
distinct
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
NUUUUUU
If errbody be on, then:
CrazyQuinn
Corndog
Ali
Noob555
distinct
quin is sorta dead
and connor told me he quit
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
NUUUUUU
If errbody be on, then:
CrazyQuinn
Corndog
Ali
Noob555
distinct
Aw fk
But if none goes on
Its
Distinct
Noob555
Ali
Jabuuty671
666HiddenMaster666
Or we can increase to 7people
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


Aw fk
But if none goes on
Its
Distinct
Noob555
Ali
Jabuuty671
666HiddenMaster666
Or we can increase to 7people
but who would be the 7th
maybe gambiit
Posts 1–15 of 62 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us