[Release] G36 Scope Fix

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
[Release] G36 Scope Fix
Couldn't find it on search and since it's really simple to do...
I fixed the G36 scope so it's perfectly Accurate, and not blurry around the scope so you can see other things as well.

I'm sure it's already been done, and probably released, but i didn't leech it, i made it from scratch. since i can't find it on search i can't say i can give credits to anyone who already made it.

Inject to: UI_HUD_Info.rez

ScreenShot:



Scan:
VirusTotal

Credits:
Me - Making it.

Enjoy :U
G36Fix.rarattachment deleted · 396 downloads before removal
Extravagant made it before.
Well that's cool. Can't find it on search so I'm sure others can't, meaning at least now there's one on the top that people can find.
it looks pretty... you gonna be a scope modder?
Yea soso's was better but I still like yours.(If I even liked the G36E)
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
I think Extra's wasn't the same as this?
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...st1731352.html
Thanks for finding it. yeah mines just default, but i fixed the crosshair position and cleared up the blur so it's hella accurate and you can see around you too.

Quote Originally Posted by Popsicle2 View Post
it looks pretty... you gonna be a scope modder?
Thanks, and iuonno maybe.. i just like Texture modding all together. If i could get a clean M_PV_AR/T_PV_AR i could work on a few other things i had planned. I'm pretty good at Hexxing also, but not that great at cross modding yet... so i'll probably just work on textures for awhile.

Interesting story: I've actually been at MPGH for at least a year, i just never posted anything. So recently i decided I'd start giving back for all the things i just downloaded without giving back at all.
Quote Originally Posted by Falingrave View Post
cross modding yet... so i'll probably just work on textures for awhile.
crossmodding is prob the easiest thing ever lol
No like.... Complete Mods, not the silly ones that look fail and don't have textures.

IE: I made a custom M9 Pro mod: Legit Super knife (about 3x faster than norm) with custom textures. (those being Champ + some, and including my name on it)
Quote Originally Posted by Falingrave View Post
No like.... Complete Mods, not the silly ones that look fail and don't have textures.

IE: I made a custom M9 Pro mod: Legit Super knife (about 3x faster than norm) with custom textures. (those being Champ + some, and including my name on it)
oh u mean model swaps, those r pretty easy to xD
yeah well. >>

give me clean GUNS_M_PV_AR // GUNS_T_PV_AR files >:l
Great mod cant wait to use it
This is not the exact same thing soso did, so i guess its alright to leave this here
Yea this was made before, but it probably took the same effort it took them, so good work
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us