[SOLVED] Chaming color stuck problem

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED] Chaming color stuck problem
Hello, So I admit that just for the sake of trying the chaming hack, I tried and downloaded one of your great hacks on this website, now it is great and all, however, I actually want to try and test my skills in mw2 if it were to be played honestly, 2) I want to see the faces of the characters again

so my request is, which files/folders are responsible for the coloring of the characters in the game, and the texture fix (that these hacks do?).

I know that it might be hard to recover the old data, that's why I am ready to download some files that are responsible for the colors, however I just need someone to tell me which files are responsible.

thanks in advance
Quote Originally Posted by raladin3d View Post
Hello, So I admit that just for the sake of trying the chaming hack, I tried and downloaded one of your great hacks on this website, now it is great and all, however, I actually want to try and test my skills in mw2 if it were to be played honestly, 2) I want to see the faces of the characters again

so my request is, which files/folders are responsible for the coloring of the characters in the game, and the texture fix (that these hacks do?).

I know that it might be hard to recover the old data, that's why I am ready to download some files that are responsible for the colors, however I just need someone to tell me which files are responsible.

thanks in advance
are you talking about texture mods? if u want to get rid of those try steam/library mw2/multiplayer/properties/local files/verify integrity and that should put everything back to normal
Quote Originally Posted by thepinhead View Post
are you talking about texture mods? if u want to get rid of those try steam/library mw2/multiplayer/properties/local files/verify integrity and that should put everything back to normal
I actually tried your method, but no luck, I actually tried downloading most of the iw files, and it seemed to work a bit

so now half the team is colored and half is not, it is better than nothing, I see some graphics are back to normal .
However, I just need 4 more files to be fixed, so would you consider uploading them for me?

iw_01.iwd
iw_04.iwd
iw_05.iwd
iw_06.iwd
iw_07.iwd

these are the files, if you or anyone can upload any of them or all of them that would be so great

thanks in advance
Quote Originally Posted by raladin3d View Post
I actually tried your method, but no luck, I actually tried downloading most of the iw files, and it seemed to work a bit

so now half the team is colored and half is not, it is better than nothing, I see some graphics are back to normal .
However, I just need 4 more files to be fixed, so would you consider uploading them for me?

iw_01.iwd
iw_04.iwd
iw_05.iwd
iw_06.iwd
iw_07.iwd

these are the files, if you or anyone can upload any of them or all of them that would be so great

thanks in advance
No one... and I mean no one will upload those.
And yes, the method DOES work. You are just to lazy to wait for it to finish. If you are missing that much then it will take a while.
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post


No one... and I mean no one will upload those.
And yes, the method DOES work. You are just to lazy to wait for it to finish. If you are missing that much then it will take a while.
ok I am not sure if I did the method right, but what I did is that I right clicked the game in steam then pressed properties, from there went to local files and then verify Integrity of game cache.
I pressed it, but it did not take more than 5 seconds, so as u see, I am not lazy, it just did not work for me -.-

P.S: nice picture you have there O.O
Quote Originally Posted by raladin3d View Post
Hello, So I admit that just for the sake of trying the chaming hack, I tried and downloaded one of your great hacks on this website, now it is great and all, however, I actually want to try and test my skills in mw2 if it were to be played honestly, 2) I want to see the faces of the characters again

so my request is, which files/folders are responsible for the coloring of the characters in the game, and the texture fix (that these hacks do?).

I know that it might be hard to recover the old data, that's why I am ready to download some files that are responsible for the colors, however I just need someone to tell me which files are responsible.

thanks in advance

yeah what Pinhead said.

Unless you backed up your IWD files. If you did, then you could look at the modded texture files convert them to dds and look at them in photoshop and see which body part they are and then replace that file with correct one from your backedup mw2 files.
or you might be able to find someone to give you the right files u need..

If not then do what pinhead said.
when we explicitly tell you to make backups, and you fail to do so,
then this is not our problem.

/marked as solved
Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
when we explicitly tell you to make backups, and you fail to do so,
then this is not our problem.

/marked as solved
Omg lol, I made a backup, however, my other hard drive that the backup was on it, suddenly crashed, so it is not my mistake.

I just need any of these files
iw_01.iwd
iw_04.iwd
iw_05.iwd
iw_06.iwd
iw_07.iwd

I have downloaded others and a big chunk of the graphics went back to normal, now I just need these to make it work perfectly fine again
Dude, no one will upload them, they are almost 800 MB.

Sorry, but now you know that you need backups next time.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us