I won something!! :D
I won something!! :D
Nice man, please would you do me a favour? Pwn some noobs for me pl0x.
Haha nice, By the way would you like to join in the Farming - fest? I made this event my self, I get to kill you 50-100 times and after the match has finshed, you can kill me 50-100 times? Deal , please bro i need some levels
So once we get our kills done that means our death + kill ratio will be the same
So once we get our kills done that means our death + kill ratio will be the sameNah sorry, I don't farm
Come on dude, its basically getting you 100+ kills and me 100+ kills
No sorry.
And there is a farming section, if you want a farming partner.
CrossFire Farming Partner Request - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
And there is a farming section, if you want a farming partner.
CrossFire Farming Partner Request - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
Congratz. =)
lucker XD but nice
Thanks
.
.Good luck, but not special weapon...
I don't like this gun very much
but congrads to you
but congrads to you
it aint that great of a weapon. Picked it up only got 8 kills.
This is the only other GP gun I need, this sniper is tight it's the only one I really like. I don't really like trying to actually shoot people with it, I just like the loud noise that comes from shooting and I like how you can shoot it really fast.
I rarely see anybody with this gun, is it any good?
This thread is closed for replies.


