Public COD4BOT v0.2

Posts 61–71 of 71 · Page 5 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by matjuh123 View Post
If you have Windows 7/ Windows Vista, right click the program - Run as administrator.
Always run as admin...
Still nothing.....
Hmm,Make sure you have Any Anti-Virus software off. So it doesn't delete the file once downloaded
Question on this. Is F9 really for the menu? When I inject it into the game (which I have to disable the Punk Buster services to do, which I'm cool with), and press F9 it doesn't give me a menu (not in game or out of game), nor does it look like it's working at all. I've tried with Inject-Tor (which kept crashing), Winject and Sinject. Got CoD 4 1.7 running on Win7 right now, and I've ran the injector as admin as well. Does it matter that I got my version off of steam?
CoD 4 was released before Win7, so were the hacks. Keep that in mind people!
Quote Originally Posted by matjuh123 View Post
CoD 4 was released before Win7, so were the hacks. Keep that in mind people!
hack works for me

ppl stupid , can you run as admin
how long ago was this hack detected lol
Quote Originally Posted by lazaro138 View Post
how long ago was this hack detected lol
Since PB updated..

niceeeeeeeeeee !
all your hacks my menu not show up pm me i need helps
Posts 61–71 of 71 · Page 5 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?