FUCKING BULLSHIT!

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
FUCKING BULLSHIT!
>=( i'm my shity grammer test I got 24\42, Fucking load of shit. Were redoing the test because the class avrage was 18. Fuck, thats a massive down grade.

Ok in my math these are my term grades.
Each of the two terms count as 40% of your mark, then 20% for the final test. So if I got 59.3% on my first term, how much would I need to get a B on my second term. And I got 88% on my final test.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
>=( i'm my shity grammer test I got 24\42, Fucking load of shit. Were redoing the test because the class avrage was 18. Fuck, thats a massive down grade.

Ok in my math these are my term grades.
Each of the two terms count as 40% of your mark, then 20% for the final test. So if I got 59.3% on my first term, how much would I need to get a B on my second term. And I got 88% on my final test.
100% in second half of the semester

= 81.2%
if 88% on test + 59% 1st half of the semester


so you any getting b is hard

done how...
59 x 2 = 118
100 x 2 = 200
88 x 1 = 88


118+ 200 + 88 = 406

406 x 2 = 812/1000

81.2% your grade for that semester if 100% =/
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, i'm going to have to go with a C.
...fucking kidding right?
I don't have any other choice, Either I ace my second term(not going to happen) or I'm have no chance for a B
Why are you failing english of all classes...
=\ Its not english, I'm getting a B in english, its math and french.
And you are proud of a B?
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
And you are proud of a B?
B isn't bad

Especially since he complains every day about English
I don't mind english, its french I hate.
Sleep with the teacher then
What? How does that make me like french. ==========((((((((((((((( I have a math test tommorow..
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
I don't mind english, its french I hate.
My English teacher sucks so much.
Her tests include some gay ass questions we haven't even gone over in class.
ugh, ghad the grammer tests, are really hard in my class. We go over it once everyday, After going through 50 other rules, we do a test 2 days after the 50th.
Rules? Don't follow that shit. Just read the sentence and place it where it should be; it should just stand out to you.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?