[Release] CrossFire VB Menu Hack

Posts 106–120 of 192 · Page 8 of 13
NOT workes

Quote Originally Posted by kingdark10 View Post
i need zp hack plzzzzzzzzz
when will ppl get that gp and zp isnt client sided
GUYS THIS ISNT A REAL HACK OTHERWISE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN PLACED IN THE HACK SECTION AND NOT SPAMMERS INJECTORS MULTI TOOLS OKAY???? SO STOP WITH THE OMG IT DOESNT WORK!!! BLEHHH!!!! YOU NOOB!!!! OKAY? JUST STOP ><
I turn on box but not working ??

HELP PLS
THIS IS A VIRUS YOU FUCKING IDIOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOING TO BAN YOUR ASS !!!
thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx
i dont can on the hack all is off , and i have a windows xp can you help
Why I don't can download hakks?
Why no have access?
I have since downloaded hack but it works for me I did not press for example 0 in the game as required and nothing happens. Have seven windows and run as administrator and still nothing. I would be answering one or best pleased about teamviewer help. that would be full of nice. and if you're wondering about my english, I'm done with the google translator. I usually speak German.
Quote Originally Posted by ikickass View Post
doesnt work :s i mean i make them on but i dont see any boxes or smth like that
thats cuz this isnt a hack only a menu for a dll hack
all for they download this file you must have a good anti-virus...

this is a virus.I can't close this program and i close it with Windows task manager.And then i found a virus.

If you don't found a virus make a scan.
Posts 106–120 of 192 · Page 8 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us