Aimbot for Cross Fire

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Aimbot for Cross Fire
There are a couple of source codes and .dlls in the web, but nothing of those is actually working. I would like to request one. It seems that there is one in the V.I.P. hacking pack, since many "newbies" can aim really good, too good in my opinion.

Thanks in advance.

John.
Aimbot is a vip feature get vip if thay have crossfire
yeah ^ what you said
i need aimbot too ang rank hack..........
Bumping tards.
i need aimbot,...pls pls post sir!!
Is there really a VIP hack for CF at the moment?
There is an aimbot out there. Not vip free google it. But is full of viruses/keyloggers. I dont recomand dl it.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us