Question

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Question
How could I get instant 10th on my mw2 steam account?
Quote Originally Posted by -iPhone- View Post
How could I get instant 10th on my mw2 steam account?
Dont beg for hacks...for the love of god
Easy Account for MW2 by BlackDove, google it or find it here if it is here.
Quote Originally Posted by vbdfgrseraes View Post
well you cant mate there is just know way of getting it theres only one person in the world who can do it and he dies last week so im afraid theres no way but i heard if you go to his grave and sing "walk this way" he will apear and give you a tutorial
Go die

Quote Originally Posted by aclonegeek View Post
Easy Account for MW2 by BlackDove, google it or find it here if it is here.
This. There is a thread with EAM and profiles here on MPGH.
Dont beg for hacks. use the search function. u started out fine joining MPGH anyway
well you cant mate there is just know way of getting it theres only one person in the world who can do it and he dies last week so im afraid theres no way but i heard if you go to his grave and sing "walk this way" he will apear and give you a tutorial
Lol, I'm not begging for hacks scrubs. I asked a fucking question.

/Facepalm (This community fails...)
Quote Originally Posted by -iPhone- View Post
Lol, I'm not begging for hacks scrubs. I asked a fucking question.

/Facepalm (This community fails...)
its half and half. if u want to dis the MPGH community, u can jus GTFO and find some other f*cking help.
Quote Originally Posted by -iPhone- View Post
Lol, I'm not begging for hacks scrubs. I asked a fucking question.

/Facepalm (This community fails...)
Well to a-lot of people asking a question for hacks = begging which usually they just want to increase their post count..

yes EAM might be good for Steam IDK I got banned from their but don't take things to seriously..
ALSO there's a search button..
Quote Originally Posted by -iPhone- View Post
Lol, I'm not begging for hacks scrubs. I asked a fucking question.

/Facepalm (This community fails...)
Ok 'iphone' you like SO know better
hey everyone 'iphone' said mpgh sucks
(scarcasm)

GTFO
(fag /)
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post


Ok 'iphone' you like SO know better
hey everyone 'iphone' said mpgh sucks
(scarcasm)

GTFO
(fag /)
Now I know you're a good person somewhere but this is not the kind of tolerance this community needs why not just correct him instead of whining about it

Come-on guys there's no need to act childish.
Dumb question.

/closed
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?