[RELEASE] KEYGEN SOURCE

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
[RELEASE] KEYGEN SOURCE
Code:
Option Explicit On
Public Class Form1
    Private keys(0 To 5) As String
    Public Sub Keylist()
        Keys(0) = "lolwut"
        Keys(1) = "asdf"
        Keys(2) = "as234"
        Keys(3) = "flameswor10 source rulz."
        Keys(4) = "563y"
        Keys(5) = "D2346"
    End Sub
    Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
        Dim Generate As Integer

        Generate = Int(Rnd() * 6) + 1
        TextBox1.Text = keys(Generate)
    End Sub

    Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
        Button1.text = "Generate"
        Call keylist()
        MsgBox("flameswor10 made this Keygen Source")
    End Sub
End Class
I saw this thread on how to make keygens so I decided to make this thread.
Just create 1 form project, 1 button and 1 textbox.

The button1 already gets a name so don't worry. Now if you use this, please give credits to me. Thanks

Each time you add a key in Keylist, You must add a number like this
Code:
    Private keys(0 To 6) As String
        Generate = Int(Rnd() * 7) + 1
So if you have 7 entries, you have 6 as the end digit and so on.
Have Fun

If i get more than 20 thanks in this, I will release a new source that you guys can have. Depends on what you want though. If you want sources that are C+Pable, then press thanks

Credits:
John.. (for source inspiration) << his source inspired mine
Lol?


Copy paste..
Not copy and paste?
Oh right.. Did I need a screenshot?
Ahaha, my bad!

I did see the code in another post, didn't got that it was you! Sorry, my bad
Quote Originally Posted by Prfction View Post
Ahaha, my bad!

I did see the code in another post, didn't got that it was you! Sorry, my bad
Lol np...
Everyone else. If you use this. Please credit me..
Credits for one random and a string()?

Cmon =/
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Credits for one random and a string()?

Cmon =/
Done. Credits to John
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Credits for one random and a string()?

Cmon =/
lolz ya i seen that and laughed /
No, you didn't get me. I mean, why would you give credits for a simple random and a string <_>
Oh... If anyone uses this, they obviously didn't make the source. So they should give me credits.. And, not many people know how to do this.
I thought the point in a keygen was to generate keys, not pick them out of an array?
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
I thought the point in a keygen was to generate keys, not pick them out of an array?
Not exactly.

There's different types of keygens that all work for different types of authentication techniques.
  1. You can't genuinely "Generate" a key, but you can allow the key to pass through authentication with cracking the software (Difficult)
  2. You can crack the database where the real/authentic keys are placed (Super-Difficult)
  3. You can use cracked keys that people added to a database of authentic keys (Easy)


So technically this is a "Keygen 3" thing.



On topic:
Very basic tutorial, too copypaste friendly IMO.
[php]dim str() as string = {"Meh", "Duh", "Bla", "Hassan", "Is", "Noob"}

dim rn as new random

msgbox(str(rn.next(5)))[/php]

I still recommend people wanting to do a keygen(fake 4 sure) to look at nextgens password generator.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
[php]dim str() as string = {"Meh", "Duh", "Bla", "Hassan", "Is", "Noob"}

dim rn as new random

msgbox(str(rn.next(5)))[/php]

I still recommend people wanting to do a keygen(fake 4 sure) to look at nextgens password generator.
I think that's what's referred to as a "VBpwn"

[php]
If anyone uses this, they obviously didn't make the source.
[/php]

Why?

Also, not a real keygen.
I would use this, cause its easier
(also must have a specialized string collection in my.settings... )
[php]
Private Function Keygen(ByVal obj As Object)
Dim selectint As Integer
Dim generatedkey As String

selectint = Int(Rnd() * My.Settings.keys.Count)
generatedkey = My.Settings.keys.Item(selectint)

obj.text = generatedkey
Return True
End Function
[/php]
then to intalize...
[php]
Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
Keygen(Me.Button1)
End Sub
[/php]
Thats just me lol, thanks if u like it
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us