Auto-Ban?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Auto-Ban?
Hey guys, whenever I make a NEW Nexon account, I would go to Combat Arms, login, and start the game. However, it would automatically kick me out saying "The ID has been blocked from the game." or something like that, and then Combat Arms closes.

Is there a way to bypass this?
Quote Originally Posted by wafflepwn View Post
Hey guys, whenever I make a NEW Nexon account, I would go to Combat Arms, login, and start the game. However, it would automatically kick me out saying "The ID has been blocked from the game." or something like that, and then Combat Arms closes.

Is there a way to bypass this?
You live outside of the playing area of combat arms.
Also they most likely isp banned you from playing games.
Quote Originally Posted by `Bobs Bees View Post
You live outside of the playing area of combat arms.
Also they most likely isp banned you from playing games.
I live in Canada, and I was able to play before. ):
CRAP. ISP BAN? A couple uses of chammy-chams means ISP ban? But I could play maplestory just fine.
Quote Originally Posted by wafflepwn View Post
I live in Canada, and I was able to play before. ):
CRAP. ISP BAN? A couple uses of chammy-chams means ISP ban? But I could play maplestory just fine.
There is no such thing as an "ISP ban", It's IP ban, and it is probably what happened to you.
all you have to do is get a Ip changer, which you just search around on the forums and youll find one and your good to go. Thank me if i helped.
If you have a dynamic-IP address, just change it. If not, change your MAC address with a program like TMAC.
Use the search button at the top for an IP Changer or use the stickied thread in here in the ca section. I think it has an IP Changer
Used a MAC Spoofer, changed my MAC address.
I have a dynamic IP address, so I just went to cmd and typed "ipconfig /release" and "ipconfig /renew".
Still, I got banned when I started Combat Arms. Help?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us