Menu Hack
After a while my game eventually crashes...Help?
How long is a while.
About mabye 5 min? No... Less than that.
very nice release
ill test it once my CA is working
ill test it once my CA is workingYeah, I seem to crash too
When I'm in game for like 2 minutes
When I'm in game for like 2 minutes

It dont work for me none do Can someone TV with me
every time i inject any hack i crash can someone send me one that for sure works so i can test it please
lol
I cant enter the download page....
I cant enter the download page....
This is detected, that's why people crash. (DETECTED NOT PATCHED!!)
read my sig 
read my sig 
Yeah well i think that CA has really done some good patching because i have tested atleast 6 of the hacks that were posted within a few days or even a few hours of right now when im posting this and none of them worked.
My freind said he done the same then he changed font and it worked so nu i gotta change that
This thread is closed for replies.

button, be?