33 US Senators Voted Against English as America's Official Language!

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
33 US Senators Voted Against English as America's Official Language!
33 U.S.Senators Voted
Against English As America 's
Official Language
On June 6, 2007
11-17-7

Col. Harry Riley, Ret.

Senators,

Your vote against an amendment to the Immigration Bill 1348, to make English America 's official language is astounding.

On D-Day no less when we honor those that sacrificed in order to secure the bedrock character and principles of America . I can only surmise your vote reflects a loyalty to illegal aliens.

I don't much care where you come from, what your religion is, whether you're black, white or some other color, male or female, democrat, republican or independent, but I do care when you're a United States Senator, representing citizens of America and vote against English as the official language of the United States.

Your vote reflects betrayal, political surrender, violates your pledge of allegiance, dishonors historical principle, rejects patriotism, borders on traitorous action and, in my opinion, makes you unfit to serve as a United States Senator... impeachment, recall, or other appropriate action is warranted.

Worse, 4 of you voting against English as America 's official language are presidential candidates: Senator Biden, Senator Clinton, Senator Dodd, and Senator Obama.

Those 4 Senators vying to lead America but won't or don't have the courage to cast a vote in favor of English as America's official language when 91% of American citizens want English officially designated as our language.

This is the second time in the last several months this list of Senators have disgraced themselves as political hacks... unworthy as Senators and certainly unqualified to serve as President of the United States.

If America is as angry as I am, you will realize a back-lash so stunning it will literally rock you out of your panties... and preferably, totally out of the United States Senate.

The entire immigration bill is a farce... your action only confirms this really isn't about America ; it's about self-serving politics . . . despicable at best.

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." ~ Anonymous

The following senators voted against making English the official language of America:

Akaka (***I)

Bayh (D-IN)

Biden (D-DE) Wants to be President?

Bingaman (D-NM)

Boxer (D-CA)

Cantwell (D-WA)

Clinton (D-NY) Wants to be President?

Dayton (D-MN)

Dodd (D-CT) Wants to be President?

Domenici (R-NM) Coward, protecting his Senate seat...

Durbin (D-IL)

Feingold (D-WI) Not unusual for him

Feinstein (D-CA)

Harkin (D-IA)

Inouye (***I)

Jeffords (I-VT)

Kennedy (D-MA)

Kerry (D-MA) Wanted to be President

Kohl (D-WI)

Lautenberg (D-NJ)

Leahy (D-VT)

Levin (D-MI)

Lieberman (D-CT) Disappointment here.....

Menendez (D-NJ)

Mikulski (D-MD)

Murray (D-WA)

Obama (D-IL) Wants to be President?

Reed (D-RI)

Reid (D-NV) Senate Majority Leader

Salazar (D-CO)

Sarbanes (D-MD)

Schumer (D-NY)

Stabenow (D-M)



PASS THIS REALITY ON TO EVERY RED-BLOODED AMERICAN...

Colonel Harry Riley, USA ret
WE SPEAK ENGLISH!!
I'm glad they voted against it, coming to America shouldn't have a prerequisite that you speak English. Most countries don't have half-decent teachers, and why waste 2 years in another country learning it, when you can learn it in America.

Anyways, I don't really know what this amendment was for.
Quote Originally Posted by x1xtomx1x View Post
33 U.S.Senators Voted
Against English As America 's
Official Language
On June 6, 2007
11-17-7

Col. Harry Riley, Ret.

Senators,

Your vote against an amendment to the Immigration Bill 1348, to make English America 's official language is astounding.

On D-Day no less when we honor those that sacrificed in order to secure the bedrock character and principles of America . I can only surmise your vote reflects a loyalty to illegal aliens.

I don't much care where you come from, what your religion is, whether you're black, white or some other color, male or female, democrat, republican or independent, but I do care when you're a United States Senator, representing citizens of America and vote against English as the official language of the United States.

Your vote reflects betrayal, political surrender, violates your pledge of allegiance, dishonors historical principle, rejects patriotism, borders on traitorous action and, in my opinion, makes you unfit to serve as a United States Senator... impeachment, recall, or other appropriate action is warranted.

Worse, 4 of you voting against English as America 's official language are presidential candidates: Senator Biden, Senator Clinton, Senator Dodd, and Senator Obama.

Those 4 Senators vying to lead America but won't or don't have the courage to cast a vote in favor of English as America's official language when 91% of American citizens want English officially designated as our language.

This is the second time in the last several months this list of Senators have disgraced themselves as political hacks... unworthy as Senators and certainly unqualified to serve as President of the United States.

If America is as angry as I am, you will realize a back-lash so stunning it will literally rock you out of your panties... and preferably, totally out of the United States Senate.

The entire immigration bill is a farce... your action only confirms this really isn't about America ; it's about self-serving politics . . . despicable at best.

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." ~ Anonymous

The following senators voted against making English the official language of America:

Akaka (***I)

Bayh (D-IN)

Biden (D-DE) Wants to be President?

Bingaman (D-NM)

Boxer (D-CA)

Cantwell (D-WA)

Clinton (D-NY) Wants to be President?

Dayton (D-MN)

Dodd (D-CT) Wants to be President?

Domenici (R-NM) Coward, protecting his Senate seat...

Durbin (D-IL)

Feingold (D-WI) Not unusual for him

Feinstein (D-CA)

Harkin (D-IA)

Inouye (***I)

Jeffords (I-VT)

Kennedy (D-MA)

Kerry (D-MA) Wanted to be President

Kohl (D-WI)

Lautenberg (D-NJ)

Leahy (D-VT)

Levin (D-MI)

Lieberman (D-CT) Disappointment here.....

Menendez (D-NJ)

Mikulski (D-MD)

Murray (D-WA)

Obama (D-IL) Wants to be President?

Reed (D-RI)

Reid (D-NV) Senate Majority Leader

Salazar (D-CO)

Sarbanes (D-MD)

Schumer (D-NY)

Stabenow (D-M)



PASS THIS REALITY ON TO EVERY RED-BLOODED AMERICAN...

Colonel Harry Riley, USA ret
Congrats it seems u did a little reasearch on it.I'll just say this they voted that English shouldn't be a language because if you look at it all of america is immigrants (yes I also mean native americans ,too). Only a few are actually from England so our main language should be based on how many people of the major ethnicity there is in America. Like in most countries majority rules the same principles apply for language even if some of them say there main language is English but if you go there they don't speak English at all.
I'm just saying this as a statement
My opinion is that the major language should be English and not changed
(if it doesn't make sense pm me typed this up fast and at night sorry)
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?