Cross-Fire Normal Hack

PollWhat Operating System Does This Work For
586 votes
Posts 151–165 of 286 · Page 11 of 20
this is patched i guess. is it working for anyone else 0.o'
It doesn't work. Patched probaly.

Closed.
~~Reopened~~
Second .dll didn't work so I uploaded an attachment with only the v1.
I edited post aswell.
This still works..
Quote Originally Posted by Derail View Post
~~Reopened~~
Second .dll didn't work so I uploaded an attachment with only the v1.
I edited post aswell.
This still works..
THANKS DERAIL
it doesnt work man delete it please
nice job i like it xD but im requesting 2 change hot keys to f9,f10, f11, f12

f9 - boxes
f10- player wireframe
f11- no fog
f12- no sky

can u do it ?
Quote Originally Posted by ToJaMleko View Post
nice job i like it xD but im requesting 2 change hot keys to f9,f10, f11, f12

f9 - boxes
f10- player wireframe
f11- no fog
f12- no sky

can u do it ?
I Will Have A Go At Changing Hot Keys No Problam
worked for me thanks
It dosn't work man fuk off
Quote Originally Posted by franci1995 View Post
THX XD NICE HACK
No Problem For Him I See justed the failers fail
lol dude it still doesn't work for me... am i doing something wrong? xD
Posts 151–165 of 286 · Page 11 of 20
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us