Cross-Fire Normal Hack

PollWhat Operating System Does This Work For
586 votes
Posts 91–105 of 286 · Page 7 of 20
"Normal hack"
That doesnt have Glow, or No Water?
It dont work I have xp and it's not working nieither one v1 or v2
don't work. I have inject dll file (v2) but don't work... why??? help me please....
lol 86 bit
x86=32 bit
tnx man
i live you
Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
nice hack but why are u banned?
I'm wondering the same thing since I want to know where his pic in his sig came from?

It looks interesting!
Quote Originally Posted by madcookie83 View Post
I'm wondering the same thing since I want to know where his pic in his sig came from?

It looks interesting!
hes not relly banned he just put it in his name /yea
doesnt work for me i have win xp 32bit lol
with injector need for this hack???? finject detected x-trap
Posts 91–105 of 286 · Page 7 of 20
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us