Cross-Fire Normal Hack

PollWhat Operating System Does This Work For
586 votes
Posts 121–135 of 286 · Page 9 of 20
Window 7 32bit using both Faith and Dark injector
DETECTED for both versions....
not working for Xp 32Bit. Just tried it with one of the best injectors. So, maybe you do need to update it
update plz its patched
Quote Originally Posted by Vectorzz2 View Post
update plz its patched
I Will Try And Update After Next Patch The People That It Doesnt Work For You Dont Have Luck Im Sorry
Quote Originally Posted by RED_BUTTON View Post
doesn't work for me
Im Sorry Shall I Update i Dont No?
can u update it and try to make it work for vista 32 bit sorry for beggin
Nice hack i run on vista 32bit
dosent work for me and i have vista nice coding tho
It was working for vista 32 bit but then i kept getting send crossfire error report UPDATE PLEASE

Ps: like the no recoil thing
Eh I Would Try It, But Unfortunately I'm Too Lazy Atm.
AW DARK INJECTOR DID not WORK!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by jun11 View Post
AW DARK INJECTOR DID not WORK!!!!!!
TRY FAITH INJECTER
it's not the injector's! Hacktool detected(1). Rename the .dll to newest it worked for me. i have the old aimbot aswell

Stupid people at Z8
Posts 121–135 of 286 · Page 9 of 20
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us