Zane Public Menu Hack

Posts 1–15 of 71 · Page 1 of 5
Zane Public Menu Hack
I recently got my first menu to work. So here is my first menu tell me how you like it.

Credits:
scorpoistak
Zane


Screen Shot






Virus Scan
MenuHackv1.rar - Jotti's malware scanⓘ
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scannerⓘ
MenuHackv1.rar MD5:8c42cc34c4bf251364e09212649fdd86 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!ⓘ



64 DOWNLOADS AND 4 thanks WTF
MenuHackv1.rarattachment deleted · 505 downloads before removal
looks good maby some ingame play could help
Nice work Zane! I like your format
Looks great man If you add more features, try adding tabs xD Keep up the good work
ok thanks ill work on the tabs but idk if i can do it because tabs are difficult i think.ill deffinitlly add more features!
Quote Originally Posted by NOOBJr View Post
ok thanks ill work on the tabs but idk if i can do it because tabs are difficult i think.ill deffinitlly add more features!
VERY GOOD work though I just think tabs are convenient xD I am gonna learn D3D after I learn C++ :P Maybe I can help ya, after I get comfortable with it xD
thanks for hack , niceee hackk , its working for me
Are these NX chams or colored chams?
Nx chamms ill try to release v2 with colored chams and more features!!!
Looks nice ^^ hope it gets approve soon!
/Approved, didn't work for me so post results
Hi I hope that such good well I'm down then I tell if it works thanks for the hacks hehehehee
Didn't work for me either =(
Looks alright, good work man.
Posts 1–15 of 71 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us