Why does this not work?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Why does this not work?
My Void:
[PHP]void autofire(void) {
keybd_event(VK_LBUTTON,0,0,0);
}[/PHP]

And my Command:
[PHP]if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD1)<0) { // v
autofire();
}[/PHP]

I want to make it when I press NUMPAD1 it will press the left mouse button. The first time I tried it totally messed up. And shot until I reloaded. And now it wont work at all? I don't know what happened? Can someone please help? I'm so
first of all are u trying to make rapid fire?
and ur sig is trolling
Quote Originally Posted by extremehack View Post
My Void:
[PHP]void autofire(void) {
keybd_event(VK_LBUTTON,0,0,0);
}[/PHP]

And my Command:
[PHP]if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD1)<0) { // v
autofire();
}[/PHP]

I want to make it when I press NUMPAD1 it will press the left mouse button. The first time I tried it totally messed up. And shot until I reloaded. And now it wont work at all? I don't know what happened? Can someone please help? I'm so
if you can make OPK TELEKILL and a REAL GLITCHER i'm sure u can code some basic commands by yourself
Code:
keybd_event(VK_LBUTTON,0,0,0);
Only pushes the mouse down, you have to send a mouse release event for it to become a "click", but I believe that DirectInput checks inputs that are lower level than keybd_event...
How does someone with :
Hotkey Hack - Done
Menu Hack - 85%

OPK - 100%
Advance Telekill - 100%
Real Glitcher - 100%
Ghost Mode - 50%
Aimbot - 15%
Hisect OPK - 80% (Need Hisect Pointer)
not know how to do that? ._.
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
How does someone with :

not know how to do that? ._.
Posing choobs...
um, everyone is stealing my hi-sec teleport idea.. what ever. i got it done btw, perfectly. um you press it down, you have to release it (up).
Deadlinez i got one question when you drew your radar did u use SetRect?
This is very very basic's of c++..

Learn c++ and come back later.
/Closed
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us