[WIP] Ghost Mod

Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
I am now regreting that i deleted MW2 for GTA IV. >_>
Quote Originally Posted by Neekokeen View Post
Myeah, like I said, small change.
And I tried that too, but I changed it cos it made no sense to me.
People will move all the time, nobody just stands still, so they will always be visible.
Either way, I think it's fair to say it's more of a variation to my mod than a whole new mod on it's own.


Well, again, exactly the same idea, except you're gonna change the sound /

That's like taking the terminator invasion mod, change the primary weapon for humans, call the terminators 'cyborgs' and release it as a new mod. Whether or not the same code is used is irrelevant.

I don't mind you making this, it's just that 90% of it is identical so, yeah.
Same thing with the guy who posted the random weapon mod. It's practically identical to Azumikkel's mod. Sure, there are differences, but you should release it as an edit, or contact the author of the original MOD to collaborate. Just my opinion.

Ah well, good luck with it!

Well, the same thing happened to me. I made by TF2 mod, then Zero got my mod, changed few things, added menu and called it "his" own.


But the problem is, im not based on your mod. Im based on the crossfire mode. Just after I started working on my mod i figured it looked like A GHOST MOD, not your mod...


its like a guy creates a zombie mod, then a second guy makes another zombie mod and saying it was based on the first guy who did it? /

thats just weird...
NP Joseph, good luck with this!
Just don't make it better than mine or I'll have to rework it again
u can make a breath sound after like 5/7 sec ? same as crossfire
Sounds like a cool mod!
Cannot wait for the official release
Josephlittle...you hosting it now? Hop on xfire and tell me the IP.
How about not starting previews.. and just release it..?
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
How about not starting previews.. and just release it..?
idk...Its because I tell my "friends", and i release a WIP thread so they dont release my idea before i do

its just insurance and also, makes people wait for it and burst out of happiness
not a noob, wouldnt mind testing it.
pm me
or not idc just bored
add us on xfire, blackcell1 il test it
Guys, im currently working on it...I might change some things because the Public BETA test was kinda horrible...

I might change some things to make it better
The mod sounds cool, and ima test it when you release it, But i have a question for you.

You said in the description of the mod that "Ghosts" were Only invisible while not moving.

Now heres a scenario. youre on rundown, youre looking down that LOOOONG hallway, and you fire against the ghost, as he gets hit he stopps moving, then goes invisible, but still you would know hes still there, standing at the excact same spot, because he dosnt move.

Wouldnt this make it suck for gosts? or am i in the wrong here? :P
Quote Originally Posted by fucktard2 View Post
The mod sounds cool, and ima test it when you release it, But i have a question for you.

You said in the description of the mod that "Ghosts" were Only invisible while not moving.

Now heres a scenario. youre on rundown, youre looking down that LOOOONG hallway, and you fire against the ghost, as he gets hit he stopps moving, then goes invisible, but still you would know hes still there, standing at the excact same spot, because he dosnt move.

Wouldnt this make it suck for gosts? or am i in the wrong here? :P
Yes, you are right. Well, look at my point of view

If you are stealthy, you wont go on that hallway like a crazy guy
also, in Crossfire when you shoot a ghost your crosshair becomes red, so its kinda in mw2

third, i think ill abandon the Crossfire idea because its too different from modern warfare 2, and start a new and better one due to Public games demand
i played this on crossfire yesterday
its really good
Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us