Are there any HackShield Bypasses? READ!

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Are there any HackShield Bypasses? READ!
Hey I got a rank hack which would work .. but I need ca to let a .exe file in without closing. (hackshield bypass) are there any around .? how do u make a MHS undected i need the same method for a different type of .exe file..



MODS MOVE TO THE APPROPRIATE FOURM!!!

THANKS
run your injector as admin
Quote Originally Posted by Andrew89898 View Post
Hey I got a rank hack which would work .. but I need ca to let a .exe file in without closing. (hackshield bypass) are there any around .? how do u make a MHS undected i need the same method for a different type of .exe file..



MODS MOVE TO THE APPROPRIATE FOURM!!!

THANKS
mods arent ure slave ! and u can better make a new hack than making a bypass for HS .
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?