[Addies]Wallhack, See Ghost, & speedhack

Posts 16–30 of 59 · Page 2 of 4
I've tried to avoid on XP, but unfortunatelly failed.
i dont get it, where do i put these codes O_O!?
Quote Originally Posted by CrossFireHacker V1 View Post
Omfg Every Time I Put A Code Like PushTo
Console It Doesnt Work What Program Do U Supposed To Use Like I Use Vb And It Seems Like It Doesnt Work On Vb Can Some One Plzz Tell Me I Really Want to Make A Real Hack Like A D3D Menu Or Something Just Plzzzzz TEll Me

Omfg Every Time I Put A Code Like PushTo
Console It Doesnt Work What Program Do U Supposed To Use Like I Use Vb And It Seems Like It Doesnt Work On Vb Can Some One Plzz Tell Me I Really Want to Make A Real Hack Like A D3D Menu Or Something Just Plzzzzz TEll Me
spam
just post the text 1 time
can somebody make a Base code of that? o_O Im too stupid. I only can make a hack with source codes
Quote Originally Posted by FunnyBoy96 View Post
can somebody make a Base code of that? o_O Im too stupid. I only can make a hack with source codes
then you cant make hacks so stop making them!
I Thought That Speedhack Was Illegall And Server Sided In Crossfire ?
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Magicman View Post

"Learn english before you motherfucking code"

- Mr.Magicman

"VB is a crap language for hacks"

- Mr.Magicman
/me love you

Quote Originally Posted by **HACKER** View Post
I Thought That Speedhack Was Illegall And Server Sided In Crossfire ?
nope its sorta server sided though
Quote Originally Posted by **HACKER** View Post
I Thought That Speedhack Was Illegall And Server Sided In Crossfire ?
Um.. just by hacking it's already illegal...
lucky day... just found 2 new addies for combat arms, nametags & wallhack today after i found these cf addies. i'm so happy ^^
Quote Originally Posted by Hahaz View Post
lucky day... just found 2 new addies for combat arms, nametags & wallhack today after i found these cf addies. i'm so happy ^^
can you give me jo dumped cshell and cf.exe cause kernel detective doesnt work 64 bit
how does this all work... i download the file.. but theres nothin in it.. and source codes.. wat do i do with that ? plz help..
Posts 16–30 of 59 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us