Host?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Host?
Hey guys, I'm VAC banned but im not interested in buying a new copy of MW2. So I'm just wondering if anyone here hosts servers using VAC-Chaos or any similiar disabler. Would you then please PM me your Steam-ID so we can play, cause there is way to many cheaters in aIWnet.

EDIT: Nevermind, please delete this thread
Quote Originally Posted by hackzzor View Post
Hey guys, I'm VAC banned but im not interested in buying a new copy of MW2. So I'm just wondering if anyone here hosts servers using VAC-Chaos or any similiar disabler. Would you then please PM me your Steam-ID so we can play, cause there is way to many cheaters in aIWnet.
Get MPGHnet, it's usually online with no cheaters (OR BAN) whatsoever. Most people are only from MPGH.
But I do play private matches with all my friends, Steam ID: grenadelaunchers
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post


Get MPGHnet, it's usually online with no cheaters (OR BAN) whatsoever. Most people are only from MPGH.
But I do play private matches with all my friends, Steam ID: grenadelaunchers
Okey, thanks man, i have added you on Steam now, invite me whenever you feel like playing.
Thread closed upon request.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us