Initial D

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
I haven't even heard of it, is it good?
is it good???
Well if your like me and love cars/drifting then watch it. Um I suggest watching the first stage first. I love the cars in it. I so want to get a GTR 2007 model when it comes out. It's pretty addictive to watch. Races and graphics are pretty good for a cartoon. SO yeah i highly recommend to all those that love motor sports.
I don't know Dave I think you might like it. This was the first anime I watched. its got really good songs, but thats if you listen to all genres of music like me and like going to trance clubs instead of R&B.
I'll check it out when I finish my work with the new servers.
Reply Back if you guys think its worth the watch
think I already seen it once, true the graphics really are good but i find it's story plain typical
I'll watch it as soon as I finish Full Metal Alchemist or burn 27 GBs worth of Naruto. O_O
like cars but was ... not for me...
Its ok i saw it a few years ago. Watched 2 or 3 eps it was ok but not that intresting. Wasent a fan of the art style >.>
Anime is fun!
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us