Barracks!

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Barracks!
Curious as to what peoples barracks look like...


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
That's mine, I'm on the win streak right now, and 80% of it is in demo.
100% legit too
Mine has like 100000000000000 kills and like 30 min on it :S im not legit like that


This is completely coded

BTW yes it's mine :P Everything's as high as it goes...

Except kills I like to put to 999999999 and then get my own from their I reset it every-time I start playing )
Quote Originally Posted by rathynia View Post


This is completely coded

BTW yes it's mine :P Everything's as high as it goes...

Except kills I like to put to 999999999 and then get my own from their I reset it every-time I start playing )
That's on AIW right? Did you type everything into the console to get it that way, or just use an EAM?

And if you typed it into the console, did you get all the titles and emblems too? Because for some reason, EAM doesn't work for me on AIW...I really want to get all the titles and emblems with console codes.

If you did type it all into the console, can you send me a PM with all the codes to get emblems, titles, and all the stats like that?
I want that spinning tenth :/
Quote Originally Posted by Berrbe View Post
I want that spinning tenth :/
If you do not want to risk being banned from Modern Warfare 2 do not read on!
REMEMBER if you attempt to do anything done you do risk being banned please if you do not want to be banned stop reading

read on if you get banned it is none of my concern and not at all my responsibility.

this is the code for 10th spinning emblem:

READ ABOVE BEFORE READING WHAT IS UNDER THIS TEXT!!

Code:
setPlayerData iconUnlocked cardicon_prestige10_02 1
you put that into command console.
Everything is 1337 or it was, it might be a little off now.
Nah I know its from that just like you said I don't want to risk getting banned, but thanks man.
i play aIW, and anyone who uses MPGH wont have the same barracks XD i prolly change mine every week jus to reset my weapon layout becuz i dont wana change it from scratch. i like to start fresh ;D
Berrbe yours looks like a hacked one
Quote Originally Posted by B4M II View Post
Berrbe yours looks like a hacked one
How so?
(Too short)
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us