CODWAW Single Player Bot

Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
Hack is awsome. I really annoy people on Co-Op. Recommend to people who play this game
so can u disable and enable aimbot really fast?
no , its fucking slow
I know you use F9 to open up the menu. I have it up but how do you activate anything?

Edit: Nevermind. It seems to only work for me in fullscreen. Thanks for posting, it's awesome!
Quote Originally Posted by Anthonymm View Post
I know you use F9 to open up the menu. I have it up but how do you activate anything?

Edit: Nevermind. It seems to only work for me in fullscreen. Thanks for posting, it's awesome!
I play in windowed and it works just fine

And nice hack!!! Amazing!
mine says ERROR: cant find patch.ff

could someone send me theres lol

\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\zone\english\patch.ff
Quote Originally Posted by mastalol View Post
mine says ERROR: cant find patch.ff

could someone send me theres lol

\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\zone\english\patch.ff
Try reinstalling
Quote Originally Posted by matjuh123 View Post
Try reinstalling
my version of codwaw is a cracked one -.-
so.... i need the file i looked it the iso file for the file IT WAS NOT THERE

there error :

ERROR: Could not find zone 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\zone\english\patch.ff'
Quote Originally Posted by crackers_34 View Post
how do i activate the aimbot
Nice bump, did u read the rules b4 posting? U have to press esc, then f9 then u use the mouse to open aimbot, dam ppl need to learn how to read it' showed on one of the screens.
Quote Originally Posted by crackers_34 View Post
how do i activate the aimbot
read naab-,-
TY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOTALLY AWESOME!
FOR CO-OP ZOMBIES!!!

add me: pc user: Al3xT2145

I like realism!
nice single player hack thx man
thanks works realy well but the aimbot aims a bit too much above the head so you have to aim down sight for it to work properly
its a littel fucked, but it free and still works good
Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us