M4 Crystal problem

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
M4 Crystal problem
I´ve bought my 2nd m4 crystal BUT I didnt get it ... . I lost 80 coupons and got nothing.
Some 1 know why ? Is it just a bug that you cant get 2 m4 crystals ??
Contact Z8games if they dont refound tell them that u will report them to the police then they will get scared. Lolz.
do exactly what that guy said
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
do exactly what that guy said
They won't be scared
Haha its true thats what all people do they get scared and refound u since youve spent money on crates and got copouns and if they dont refound u u loose cash for nothing right?
Well do it how u wont but that trick always work
Yah man i agree to that.
Quote Originally Posted by max-11 View Post
I´ve bought my 2nd m4 crystal BUT I didnt get it ... . I lost 80 coupons and got nothing.
Some 1 know why ? Is it just a bug that you cant get 2 m4 crystals ??
Next time collect 20 coupons more, and buy AK-Gold/M4A1-Gold instead of exchanging them for a gun you already own
Move this to help section.
Why the fuck u pick up second m4crystal?
My bad mr b didn't notice the section due to testing of hacks,
/moved.
lol why the f*** do u need you second m4 adv/m4silver m4 crystal?
they're all the same! there's only 4 m4s in CF: m4, custom ,gold and adv/silverstal.
Why would you get a second m4 crystal?
sue them if they dont give you your gun /
Contact this to Z8Games.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us