WarRock Problem

Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by $corp$1 View Post
no its not laptop .

and about my internet . its works fine.
how fast internet? your computer stats is good but warrock need good internet/
Obviously you need to add more RAM to run smoothly windows 7 at least 2gb, try to run windows and then get worried about gaming with that computer.

Search for Everest you can google it, once you know which memory ram you have installed in your computer just get another it costs 30usd max, all you have to do is to put it in the second slot.

That's gonna help a lot.
100% fast download 20KB or MB dont know

Upload Dont know


its will be my other Games ?
My Computer Features:

Pentium 4 3.00GHz

2GB RAM

ATi Radeon HD3450 1GB

Windows XP SP3

And

1Mbps Internet speed xD

But there is no lag.
luck for you . i want your pc
i play right now on windows vista and works fine!
lol I have 448 Memory RAM LOOOOL I can still play warrock but if I go BG or UO I get huge lagg lol
I use gamebooster,tune up utilities
windows xp sp 3
Ati Radeon xpress 1100
AMD turion 64
Quote Originally Posted by Krypton1x View Post
You just run WarRock like anyone else...
Ya, i lagg sometimes, if i blow up a Car or tank i UO or BG. cuz i got windows xp proff and vista o nsame pc. so yea.


corps. Go to the fucking warrock site or type in google. Warrock system requirements!
thats sad, really. Get better comp or idk


well actually, go to shop and buy 2 more gigs of ram i think
how i add it ? i need my oncule help
There is no point of buying new stuff. Just buy new computer. I have same shithole as u but i know, that even, if i buy some new parts, its still shit. So, im keeping my money and buying a good computer in the future.
Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post
There is no point of buying new stuff. Just buy new computer. I have same shithole as u but i know, that even, if i buy some new parts, its still shit. So, im keeping my money and buying a good computer in the future.
QFT. I am saving up for a BRAND new computer.
i will buy in future
wow . in future . there will may better computer of me .
Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us