[Help] with attaching a file

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
[Help] with attaching a file
Ok i wanted to say this in a thread but i did too many off-topic comments :/
i dont really wanna do a thread about a noobish question but it's my only answer

anyway,
it says "you may not post attachments"
my question: Why O_o

and again.. sorry for the noob question
Any question like this ask staff via PM or VM,
They're the Green, Dark Green Light Green Guys

Or ask SA's or Admins

I would assume it's Post Count.
But I am personally uncertain.

/Moved to General

1Hr Redirect


Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
Any question like this ask staff via PM or VM,
They're the Green, Dark Green Light Green Guys

Or ask SA's or Admins

I would assume it's Post Count.
But I am personally uncertain.

/Moved to General

1Hr Redirect


ok, thank you
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us