[MPGH]Stable Snippet Tool[Release]

Posts 46–52 of 52 · Page 4 of 4
is this still online? or if thes project is abanndonned can someone remove the sticky or something?
@ doommach , As far as I know the project is still online, It isn't abandoned, and The tools is fueled by the users, not by the creator.

On that note, why would I unsticky it? not even sure of the legitimate reason for your requesting me to.
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post

On that note, why would I unsticky it? not even sure of the legitimate reason for your requesting me to.
He said *IF* the project has been abandoned would you remove the sticky. Valid reason I guess.
i tried to test it out by uploading and also browsing the thingy but it didnt work.
could it be because i was doing it from work and i was behind a proxy and also had blocked ports?
Is not working =(
I try to search for some snippets and it do not work..
@Blubb1337 had his online DB removed, because of that, this tool no longer works, removed from sticky & closed.
Posts 46–52 of 52 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?