Super Users

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
Super Users
Well... As many of us have said/can see - MPGH is falling slowly apart. So, I was thinking that when we get back off the ground again, that the active members that stayed with us through these tough times, should be made into Super Users! Just a thought... It could be a completely stupid idea, but just thought I would share it!
zomg keep ur opiinionz 2 ur self ass!!!




lol nah just jkn hahaha




meh super users..pfft special forum

sounds kinki and a way for kyo 2 spam in another part of this site hahaha
Haha - maybe exclude some people then!
Kyojiro -Spammer mod (if luki)
Iverson - .......................(...)
beer_hunter - uhm... gunbound mod lol
treeizzle( i eat trees ) - Mod of looniness
Bull3t - Super/Global Moderator.
Quote Originally Posted by Bull3t
Bull3t - Super/Scum Of Earth Moderator.

yeah i think iverson took that
Okay, then I'll go for:

Bull3t - Administrator.
Quote Originally Posted by Bull3t
Okay, then I'll go for:

Bull3t - Bullshit Artist.

nope Treeizzle got it
Then:

Bull3t - EleMentX can suck my big willie.
I doubt that is taken.
meh feel free hahahahah


Own3d



xD





So lets get someone else's opinion, seeing as I just owned EleMentX.
how about you you shut up and suck ? bull3t if you wanna be mod pm me in what yuou wanna be mod in and ill se what i can do
WAIT A SECOND

arnt super users already made :O
First thing that would help is Dave to stop fucking up his computer every freaking damn week.
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?