lol for this rank with out farm,need play maybe 2 years,and have all weapons...
[5 k$]
Doesn't have XM8 Adv :< or M4 Crystal or RPK Gold or AK 47U
lol he maybe got
but it dosent show now wait some days and see if he got or not
It's not worthy any price, too good.
ITS OVER 9000
just 1 word... NERD
stop paying for free games omfgz
every weapon you say haha.. no ak 47 gold >
lol 9000 Dollars xD
I paid max. 500 :/
LOL nice account.
that shit is fucking priceless
eh i would only pay for about $100-$125 since if you are going to pay over $200+ ur better off buying something that has more worth to it. If ur filthy rich why not?
I would probably pay like $200 for it. Why?
1. CF is a free game.
2. Doesn't take long to level (in this case your rank, takes a long time lol)
3. The game community isn't worth paying so much for.
But if I did have $9000 to blow I would probably buy it.