[Ebook]game programming

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
game programming
Edit:

I'm going to start with Game Programming, first I found a ebook but that one was outdated.

I'm going to find a new one. In this topic Im going to place all scripts.
Only now I need to find a new book xD
lauwy,,, can u find that no smokes hot key..
Quote Originally Posted by lauwy View Post
Edit:

I'm going to start with Game Programming, first I found a ebook but that one was outdated.

I'm going to find a new one. In this topic Im going to place all scripts.

What ebook was it?

Are you looking for an ebook that will teach you the latest directx, that is what you want?
It was a c + direct x ebook. A very good one. But I want c++ + direct x
What about this one

"Direct3D Programming Kick Start"




Paperback: 456 pages
Publisher: Sams (May 5, 2003)
Language: English


DirectX 9, a brand-new version of Microsoft's multimedia libraries, features the latest 3D graphics technology in the form of Direct3D 9. Direct3D Programming will cover everything a C++ programmer needs to know in order to use Direct3D 9 to create interactive 3D worlds. The book begins with an overview of basic Windows and 3D programming techniques and works its way through the library, starting with getting Direct3D up-and-running all the way to more advanced topics such as textures, lighting, and fog. All concepts and programming techniques are demonstrated in example programs that the reader can build himself using detailed step-by-step instructions.

It says "brand-new version of Microsoft's multimedia libraries" because it is from 2003.

-> Customer Reviews


If you want it I can upload it.
ive seen that book before its a good book for beggining. and yeah you should upload it.
Looks good, let's find a pdf :P

Edit:
Does some one have a bether version of this ebook becouse here is the ORC crapy :S
LiP-Direct3D_Programming_Kick_Start.rarattachment deleted · 6 downloads before removal
You can copy tekst from the PDF only O become 0.
Orc is text recognizing
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us