[RELEASE] KHP For help with hack

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[RELEASE] KHP For help with hack
I'm trading my hack for some help.. If you can give me the shoot-address for the triggerbot and if you can help me with my superjump (see VB-section) then I give you my hack..

It would also be great if you could help me with OPK..
KHP.JPGattachment deleted · 243 downloads before removal
I see you´re Dutch=
Ik zie dat je Nederlands bent? =D

Je krijgt echt niets hoor, je hebt maar fucking 25 posts ...
Quote Originally Posted by CazzaBazza View Post
I see you´re Dutch=
Ik zie dat je Nederlands bent? =D

Je krijgt echt niets hoor, je hebt maar fucking 25 posts ...
Im dutch too but You shouldn't say anything 6 posts..

Anyway Looks nice Koekenbakker.
Hope someone can help you.
Hehe, posts don't make any sense.. I could have been 100 posts, but the other 75 would be spam like the most here

I've fixed superjump.. Im only looking for help with the triggerbot and OPK

I'm also busy with Rapid fire ^^
Youre hack looks and works nice.
I am Dutch to
But it is great when you got rapidfire
Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionQ View Post
Youre hack looks and works nice.
I am Dutch to
But it is great when you got rapidfire
Wth, he didn't even give it out nor release it to the public.
heya i would be happy to help as i know how to get opk as well but as ive just restarted hacking id need a undetected uce.. if i havent made 1 by then
can u open it to public or whoever has it post it?
im dutch too maar hoe maak je hacks how you can make hacks?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?