Bye from Combat Arms General- Just Mondays to work with Adobe!

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
Bye from Combat Arms General- Just Mondays to work with Adobe!
Hey guys, /me

From now on, every Monday, I stay at school to do work with Adobe. It is just for 1 hour and 15 minutes sessions each week. It is just two classes in my school that are receiving this program. Our school is the first school to participate in Adobe's program.


How I could use this to help & contribute to MGPH:

*I learn to get better photoshopping skills- I can make better texture mods for Combat Arms.
*I gain more knowledge about programs and know my way around the computer and help out people what isn't working with their Combat Arms game.




/dicuss
Bai Naruto on Monday Today was my first visit in 2 weeks
Good luck with the Adobe stuff ;d .
Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Good luck with the Adobe stuff ;d .

Thanks.
I am only 13.
And I'm working with Adobe!~ XD
Fuck that's good.
They said if we are good enough, we can one day work in the Adobe Company.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post

Thanks.
I am only 13.
And I'm working with Adobe!~ XD
Fuck that's good.
They said if we are good enough, we can one day work in the Adobe Company.
lol , that would be nice if u can do that . =)
i think i should start learning C++ agian . i always Quit for some reason =/ .
Cool program
good luck
Adobe programs are pretty straight forward :/ You shouldn't have to spend 1 hour and 15 minutes every Monday learning how to use them.

I'm 14 and already learning beginning hacking/ website exploitation skills, PHP, HTML and C++
Not to make it a competition
Quote Originally Posted by _-Blazin-_ View Post
Adobe programs are pretty straight forward :/ You shouldn't have to spend 1 hour and 15 minutes every Monday learning how to use them.

I'm 14 and already learning beginning hacking/ website exploitation skills, PHP, HTML and C++
Not to make it a competition

Dude. The school made me. -___-
And I didn't say it was hard.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post

Dude. The school made me. -___-
And I didn't say it was hard.
Oh.. Well that sucks :/
I guess it's better to be learning something something then nothing at all though.
I wanna work with adobe
i go school 1 time a week and the only thing i do then is photoshop.
Quote Originally Posted by wassup40 View Post
i go school 1 time a week and the only thing i do then is photoshop.
Wow.
Wtf man?
Go school or I call the cops.
Quote Originally Posted by Insidious. View Post
seee yah later
Dude. Only Mondays. (:
And only 1 hour and 15 minutes too.

i know see yah later on mondays
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?